i ain't afraid of nothin'
Emma . 21 . Scotland

Current Obsession: The Walking Dead

Wife & Partner in Crime

I’m so sorry.


Aug 21st    ♥ 2
/
"I was a woman possessed. I spent about 80 percent of my time talking about Bethyl. And the other 20 percent of the time, I was praying for someone else to bring them up so I could talk about them more. I could hear people getting bored with me. But I couldn’t stop. It just kept coming up like word vomit."
Genuinely what my life has become at this point.

Aug 21st    ♥ 30
/

Beth and Daryl’s reunion with Chris Daughtry’s cover of Wicked Game for the soundtrack.

Beth and Daryl having their first proper make out sesh with Chris Daughtry’s cover of Wicked Game for the soundtrack.

Beth and Daryl getting down and dirty for the first time with Chris Daughtry’s cover of Wicked Game for the soundtrack.

Beth and Daryl with Chris Daughtry’s cover of Wicked Game for the soundtrack.


Aug 21st    ♥ 7
/

rexuality:

I hate being told to do something I was already planning on doing

like I was all about doing this task, and then you told me to do it and now i am annoyed and this task is now 300x less likely to be completed



#lol what    #goodbye    #norman reedus    

favorite disney movies | sleeping beauty (1959)

In a faraway land, long ago, there lived a King and his fair Queen. Many years they had longed for a child, and finally their wish was granted. A daughter was born, and they called her Aurora. Yes, they named her after the dawn, for she filled their lives with sunshine. Then a great holiday was proclaimed throughout the land, so that all of high or low estate could pay homage to the infant Princess. And our story begins on that most joyful day…


#disney    #sleeping beauty    

im-so-messed-up-in-the-head:

Stupid adorable characters

with their stupid fiery chemistry 

and their stupid obvious sexual tension

and their stupid perfect-couple-ness

Damn you. Damn you to hell.


#basically    

H A P P Y     B I R T H D A Y     C A T H E R I N E

A very happy birthday to the lovely Catherine (armourwolf) my partner in crime (in a roundabout prevention sort of way) aka the Ben to my Riley. She’s kept me sane through many a deadline and she’s a wonderful person, I’m glad to have her as a friend.

Y’all should send her a wee message to say happy birthday ^^


Aug 21st    ♥ 4
/
#armourwolf    

bahtmun:

Harry Potter + symmetry


#harry potter